Ensuring security and resilience is no longer just a compliance requirement. Security is part of the board's discussion and business strategy. As it becomes clear that zero-trust is not just a buzzword, security pros realize that they need to present a business worthy case for zero-trust. With so many vendors and much hype, how do we choose?
In this webcast, Cyolo's CEO and Co-Founder Almog Apiron and SANS Instructor Chris Dale review the 5 questions to ask before embarking on the zero-trust journey and choosing the right solution for your business.
1. Is our users data exposed?
2. What are the risks to our network?
3. Who has control of the access rules?
4. Who keeps our secrets (passwords, tokens, private keys)?
5. What is covered under the secure access of a zero-trust solution?
Complete the form to watch the webinar now!